1. Domaine Brusset, Cairanne-Côtes du Rhône Villages 2012 "Travers"
2. Raymond Usseglio, Côtes du Rhône 2012 “Les Claux
3. Domaine de la Charité, Côtes du Rhône Villages 2010
4. Domaine Grand Veneur, Lirac 2010
5. Domaine Brusset, Gigondas 2009 “Le Grand Montmirail”
6. Xavier Vignon, “Début”
7. Raymond Usseglio Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2007
8. Domaine de Cristia, Châteauneuf-du-Pape 2004
9a. Domaine des Côteaux des Travers, Rasteau 2007
9b. Domaine Bressy-Masson, Rasteau Rancio
I would have liked to include Charite's 100% Syrah for contrast but that would probably mean taking out one of the CDPs, the Usseglio I suppose as the estate is already represented. Hmmm. I will have to mull this over - over a glass of each, perhaps.